I value your privacy. I will never share your information with anyone, and you can unsubscribe at any time.
Are you tired of being in pain?
Do you know there’s got to be more to life than physical pain, but have no idea how to get there?
Even if you’ve been for other pain treatments that haven’t been successful, my Holistic Bodywork approach that is informed by my traditional Physical Therapy experience often helps when other methods haven’t. This combined energy healing approach can bring lasting pain relief and improve your quality of life. Does any of this sound familiar? You struggle with:
- Pain due to an
injury or other condition that interferes with your life on a regular basis.
- Sadness or frustration because being in pain limits you from doing the things you want.
- Fear of engaging in activities in case they make the pain worse, or cause further injury.
- Frustration about what is causing the pain, and why it’s not getting better.
- Feeling alone and isolated, because no one seems to understand what you are going through and no one has been able to help.
- Exhaustion from the roller coaster of trying something that you think will help, and then feeling frustrated and disappointed when it doesn’t.
- Doubt and hopelessness that you will ever get relief from your pain.
If you’re like many of my clients, you’ve been trying to live with the pain. But as the weeks, months, and maybe even years pass, the quality of your life has suffered too much. You have had enough.
Stress and Emotional Struggles Seem to Make Your Pain Worse
As if it’s not bad enough to be in pain, you may notice that when you’re stressed or upset, your pain is worse.
The truth is pain is often not just physical.
Pain can be related to other things like unresolved emotions, past experiences, current life stresses, or what was happening for us at the time of an injury. Emotional struggles associated with things like depression, anxiety, loss or trauma can cause or exacerbate physical pain. In these cases, addressing only the physical aspect of your pain without healing other contributing factors often results in only partial or temporary pain relief. To get lasting healing, you often must address all levels.
You Long For a Pain-Free Life
You would love to go for a bike ride or take a long walk again. You long to play with the kids or grandkids Your physical fitness has suffered. You want to practice yoga, play golf or swim again. You desperately need to sleep more. The pain has interfered far too much with getting enough rest. It can be frustrating, discouraging and scary to be caught in a cycle of pain. But don’t despair …
Lasting pain relief is possible.
No matter how long you have been struggling with this, things can get better.
Holistic Bodywork with a Licensed Physical Therapist & Bodyworker Can Help
How do I know? Because as a licensed Physical Therapist and Holistic Bodyworker, I have been using both traditional and energy healing techniques to help people manage and recover from pain for more than 25 years. Unlike most Physical Therapists, I work from a holistic perspective and look at all aspects of what is causing your pain. In addition to my degree in Physical Therapy, I have studied non conventional approaches to healing, including Craniosacral Therapy, Fascial Mobilization and Energy Healing, all of which are light touch bodywork techniques that help restore movement, balance and vibrant energy flow to the body, resulting in deep, lasting healing often on both a physical and emotional level. My unique healing method builds a bridge between conventional medicine and holistic healing, so that you can access and use the best of both worlds to help you on your road to recovery. I have found that by working with the body without expectation, listening to it openly, trusting its wisdom, and allowing it to lead the session, deep healing is more likely to occur. It’s about creating the space to allow your inherent healing impulse to do the work. It’s about healing from the inside out.
Benefits of Holistic Bodywork with a licensed Physical Therapist:
- Your pain will likely decrease and you will feel a greater sense of ease in your body.
- You will feel more relaxed and less stressed. One client recently told me after one of our healing sessions that she felt like she had been away on vacation because she felt so relaxed and rejuvenated.
- You will be able to enjoy many of your favorite activities again.
- You will have more energy available to focus on areas of your life that really matter to you,
- You will have greater understanding about your pain and more trust in your body, which will help you know what to do to take care of yourself, preventing more problems in the future.
- You may find some resolution of psychological or emotional issues that have been holding you back that are linked with your physical pain in some way.
All of this combines to help you feel happier, healthier, and more whole.
I have worked with many physical conditions, including:
- Back pain of all types, including acute injuries, chronic pain, disc injuries, SI disorders, sciatica and pain that continues after surgery.
- Neck pain of all types, including chronic pain, acute injures such as whiplash, and pinched nerves.
- Shoulder pain and dysfunction, including rotator cuff injuries, tendinitis, bursitis, frozen shoulder, and pain and stiffness after fractures.
- TMJ syndrome/jaw pain.
- Headaches, including migraine headaches.
- Pain and limitation after any kind of fracture.
- Pain and limitation after any kind of surgery, including all kinds of orthopedic surgery, thyroid surgery, mastectomy, brain surgery, and any kind of abdominal surgery.
- Tennis elbow.
- Plantar fasciitis/foot pain.
- Achilles tendinitis.
- Carpal tunnel syndrome or other wrist or hand problems.
Visit my How I Work page to learn more about my approach to healing, or call me at 781-507-4226 for a free 15 minute phone consultation to talk to me and decide whether my approach to healing is right for you.